bout consumer needs from a conference room

Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

yaya2017 ®

Стаж: 5 месяцев 27 дней

Создавать темы 07-Ноя-2018 07:27

[Цитировать]

That isn’t to say Dolce and his Nike Air Max 90 Femme team don’t have deadlines or a specific purpose. Right now, he says the team is working on everything from 2019 Nike Air Max TN Damen basketball sneakers to projects for the 2020 Olympics. Still, from its inception the Brooklyn Farm was meant to be a place more www.heinohellwig.de focused on big ideas, and with connecting to the local community to better understand www.rossellamilone.it what people actually want to wear. “Our office Nike Air Max Vision Womens is known to be secret because of the work we do, but we are on the ground floor, and we have 30 or 40 people coming in every week for workshops,” he says. “747 is a great example of what we do in terms of connecting with artists, influencers, and celebrities. But it’s not even about celebrities. It’s about the community and what we can do at the local grassroots level. We had kids from high school and colleges come by yesterday. Most of the kids studying art hadn’t even Nike Air Max 95 Mens considered footwear design as a potential career, to show them that was the most rewarding part of this weekend.”Upon Nike Air Max 1 Mujer signing with Adidas, Dolce, along with designers Denis Dekovic and Mark Miner, were personally met with a $10 million Nike Dunk Sky High Womens dollar lawsuit from Nike.
One of Adidas’s taglines for the weekend was “Calling All Nike Air Max 1 Donne Creators”—the sort of vapid phrase that feels Nike Air Max 95 Mujer custom-built to connect with a generation of Instagram Creative Directors?. But beyond that vague language is a genuinely interesting idea: Adidas is working from the idea that top-down design is antiquated in 2018. Rather than speculating about consumer needs from a conference room on the outskirts of Portland, the best way for Adidas to figure out what kids want to buy is simple: just ask them. You may not take what they say literally, but inside every answer is a kernel of something deeper.When James Carnes, VP of Global Strategy at Adidas, stops by the Maker Lab, he echoes these Nike Air Max Thea Femme sentiments. “You can’t be relevant from afar,” he says. “There are lot of brands that do an amazing job, but you can’t Nike Roshe Run Mujer participate.” He then takes what I interpret as a shot at Nike’s own All-Star workshops Nike Air Max 90 Womens (some of which are taking place simultaneously), Adidas NMD Mujer where customers are able to customize their own Air Force 1 sneakers using zip-ties, laser prints, and markers. “They might invite you to some little thing where you put some sequins on a thing and play decoration, but we actually wanted to understand what people are thinking.
And that’s why we have a permanent space in Brooklyn,” he says. And, it’s fair to assume assume, that’s also why they hired Marc Dolce.Towards the end of our time together, I ask Dolce about his own childhood—namely if he always drew sneakers, and if he always wanted to design shoes. “I would draw action figures Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer or wrestlers, and for me it was a way to show my strength. I would create characters that had powers, because I felt Nike Air Presto Herren like they were things I was missing in my own life and I wanted to close that gap. I was making up for whatever insecurities I Nike Air Max 97 Womens had,” he says. It’s frankly a more honest and vulnerable answer than I’ve come to expect—or ever gotten, really—from any executive or designer at a major sportswear company. Then again, from his design philosophy to his office, everything Dolce does is a departure from the way things have traditionally been done in the sneaker business.As differently as Dolce works from other designers and executives in the industry, some things, like making sure star athletes are happy, will never change. The Sneaker Wars will keep raging, and Adidas needs Dolce to put up a fight.
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 19-Ноя 08:55

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0