were kids or teens when Nike introduced Mic

Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

yaya2017 ®

Стаж: 5 месяцев 22 дня

Создавать темы 03-Сен-2018 06:31

[Цитировать]

Welcome to Don't Adidas NMD Mujer Be That Guy, where we answer all of your most pressing, weirdly specific questions about what type of behavior is — and isn't — OK at the gym.A few weeks ago, my brother called with a Nike Air Huarache Womens question that he clearly believed to be of the utmost urgency. "What's Nike Air Force 1 Mujer the protocol for mixing and matching activewear?" he asked. "Is it OK to wear multiple fitness brands at once?"Almost immediately, I responded with a horrified, "No!" But truth be told, it was a pretty visceral reaction. I couldn't quite explain it, but something about pairing a swoosh-emblazoned Nike shirt with Adidas' signature striped sweats seemed...well...wrong.On the other hand, I've always felt that rocking the same brand from head to toe has always felt like the epitome of cool. When I'm wearing, say, Adidas from head-to-toe, I feel totally put-together, which makes me feel Nike Air Max 270 Dames like I can conquer any obstacle and do absolutely anything — and when I'm hyping myself up to log some miles or hit the weights, I need every ounce of confidence that you can get.We know Nike Air Huarache Mujerfor a fact that what we wear to the gym plays a role in how we feel about working out. According to a recent survey of 2,000 gym-goers, 58% said that putting on workout gear is the ultimate source of motivation, and 85% reported that having “cool-looking” gym clothes gave them more confidence to get off the couch.
Although Nike Internationalist Mujer the research is mixed on whether or not what you wear to the gym can actually boost your performance, that confidence boost is invaluable. And for many people who are serious about fitness, this can translate into the feeling that our confidence is highest when we're decked out in our favorite brand head-to-toe.“There's a Nike Air Max 95 Mujer tendency for brand loyalty, but it's not universal," says Daniel Freedman, co-CEO of fitness startup BurnAlong. "It depends on the engagement of the gym-goer. People put on personas when they Nike Air Max Thea Femme work out, and their uniform parallels that.” On some level, we clearly believe that if we can look like Nike Master Trainers head-to-toe, maybe we can perform like one, too — and this manifests itself in what's known in the marketing world as "brand loyalty."I'm not the only person who feels this way. When I informally Adidas ZX Flux Femme polled my friends, many of them said that not only did they vastly prefer repping an individual brand at the gym, but they felt weird mixing and matching brands. Like me, their reasoning wasn't really rooted in solid logic. Some explained that they were "just following the rules" — though they weren't quite sure who came up with Nike Air Max 2017 Femme those rules in the first place.So is it actually a faux pas to mix and match Under Armor compression leggings with a Reebok shirt?
Or is that just the uber-effective fitness apparel marketing Nike Air Max 270 Womens machine at work? And, perhaps most importantly: where does the idea that we had to be "loyal" to one brand come from in the first place? Extreme brand loyalty is usually the result of two factors. The first and most obvious factor is the customer's satisfaction with the company’s products. The second, more amorphous Adidas NMD Femme factor is that the customer identifies with the company’s values and image.That’s especially the case if that brand-consumer relationship started at a young age and was continually reinforced over time, says Vassilis Dalakas, professor of marketing at California State University San Marcos.“People who were kids or teens when Nike introduced Michael Jordan and ‘Just Do It’ are more likely to embrace Nike as a brand that you use to push yourself and to overcome challenges,” says Dalakas. “As a result, they stay loyal to it, [ despite having] other options.”
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 14-Ноя 18:02

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0