PSL Star Weighs In On Ronaldo Exit Talks

Модераторы: Nora, Serg

makaralove
Завсегдатай

PSL Star Weighs In On Ronaldo Exit Talks

Сообщение makaralove » 03 июн 2018, 08:16

Изображение

maxbet A Bloemfontein Celtic star has given his thoughts on Cristiano Ronaldo’s comments suggesting that the may leave Spanish giants Real Madrid.In this week’s edition of Soccer Laduma, issue 1075, journalist Celine Abrahams got in touch with Zimbabwe left-back Ronald Pfumbidzai and asked him what it was like to play for CAPS United and why he struggled at his previous club in Denmark.

Also, in the feature, the 23-year-old touched on Ronaldo’s recent outburst in the media and maxbet what it could mean for Real should he leave.“Yho, I am just keeping my fingers crossed that he will stay because he has a big influence in the way that the Madrid team performs on the field. But let’s wait and see what happens...” he told Soccer Laduma.

The defender, who maxbet is a Telkom Knockout runner-up in 2017, was also asked to share his view on the Champions League final.“I am happy that Real won the title! But Liverpool gave a good fight, and it was sad that their best player got injured and it changed their game plan,” he added.“I think that they deserved a better result, but their goalkeeper’s (Loris Karius) blunders cost them.”

Вернуться в «Вопросы по форуму и сайту»