see doctors and receive some dental surgery

Модератор: Nora

xsw96
Крутой форумец

see doctors and receive some dental surgery

Сообщение xsw96 » 17 апр 2018, 10:14

Who are some of your favorite former players?Probably former Red Wings defensemen Brian Rafalski and Niklas Lidstrom. With Mr. Rafalski, hes kind of similar to me in the way that he played. Hes a smaller guy who played in the NHL for a while and he won so I liked to watch him as much as I can.Out of your brothers, who tends to mess with you the most?Definitely P.K., hes a prankster. Malcolm is more a laid back quiet guy, but P.K tries to prank us as much as he can.Whos moms favorite?Malcolm [laughs], I dont think she has any favorites, but Malcolm definitely caused her the least grief growing up.Do you ever get sick of talking about your brothers?Uh no, not really, I love hearing about my brothers success and Im just happy for them and when people ask me about it Im happy to talk about it.Is it cool to see them succeed at the pro level (PK in the NHL, Malcolm in the AHL)?Yeah definitely, I think you look back to the preseason when they played against each other for half a game that was pretty exciting for my family and I. We enjoyed it.What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?I taught myself how to play piano a little bit. What can you play on piano? I can play some soft songs [laughs] I can play Apologize by One Republic, ladys like that one Im sure.When you play NHL 14, which team do you pick?Vancouver, no doubt. Have you ever played as yourself? Yes I have. What are your thoughts on your player rating? Not bad [laughs] I could be a little bit better Im sure every player would agree. I boost some attributes, my shot and speed.Have you seen this .gif of P.K? What do you think of it?No I havent seen that, thats hilarious, thats pretty funny. It looks pretty funny when hes hopping up and down dancing.Out of the Subban brothers, whos the best at going BarDown?Me. PK just tries to put it through the net, I try to pick corners and hit the bar. Malcolms got a pretty good shot though, I wouldnt count him out. Dani Alves Jersey . Erik Logan, president of the network, said Friday that the postponement was made after meetings with the St. Louis Rams. Douglas Costa Jersey . Russia has spent about $51 billion to deliver the Sochi Olympics, which run Feb. 7-23, making them the most expensive games ever, even though as a winter event it hosts many fewer athletes than summer games do. http://www.juventusfcstore.com/authenti ... us-jersey/. Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. Juan Cuadrado Jersey . Peko, a fourth-round pick in 2006, started all 16 games and a playoff loss to San Diego last season. He was second on the line with 72 tackles and had a career-high three sacks. Gianluigi Buffon Jersey . - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. SASKATOON -- Tim Bozon looked thin and spoke briefly, his voice hoarse after weeks of using a feeding tube. The French hockey player and Montreal Canadians prospect was released from a Saskatoon hospital Friday, four weeks after falling seriously ill with bacterial meningitis. "Im doing good," he said. "Ive been through a lot and I feel way better now." Bozon and his family will travel to Cranbrook, where he will drop the puck at a playoff game of his Western Hockey League team, the Kootenay Ice. "Im excited to leave the hospital," he said. "Its going to be exciting to get back to Kootenay and see the boys and say bye one more time before going back to Europe." Father Philippe Bozon, who played in the NHL for the St. Louis Blues in the 1990s, was visibly emotional and thanked the Saskatoon and broader hockey community for their generosity and support. He added treatment has been costly, and encouraged the public to donate to a trust fund established to help pay the familys medical and other expenses "I want to say from my wife and I how proud we are of you Timmy, for fighting like this," he said. "I know it was a tough fight and I know you are still fighting, and I will always have faith in you." After travelling to Cranbbrook to collect Bozons things, the family will go to Montreal to visit the Canadiens organization.dddddddddddd. While there Bozon will also see doctors and receive some dental surgery. From there the family will return to France, where Bozon will enter a sports rehabilitation clinic in the southwestern town of Capbreton. Neurologist Gary Hunter treated Bozon from the day he arrived at Saskatoons Royal University Hospital, and said prompt medical attention and an induced coma were critical to his recovery. "His progress has been really amazing, so I think his prognosis is very good," he said. "Hes a tough guy and hes very motivated so I think hes going to do very well." Hunter said its had to know at this early stage whether he will be able to resume his hockey career. "Its very difficult to speculate on his long term neurologic prognosis," he said. Bozons agent Roly Thompson said he is amazed at Bozons speedy progress, which gives him hope that a full recovery is possible. "Obviously we have a long way to go," he said. "Were going to go through rehab and I think its important that everybody realize its not going to be instant." "But my gut feeling is that hes going to play one day for the Montreal Canadiens." NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Вернуться в «В творческой жизни Милен»