after signing an $8 million, one-year deal with the Rangers in late Februa

Модератор: Nora

x123
Крутой форумец

after signing an $8 million, one-year deal with the Rangers in late Februa

Сообщение x123 » 06 фев 2018, 16:52

MANCHESTER, England -- Yaya Toure retired from international football with the Ivory Coast on Tuesday -- and wont be playing again for Manchester City either unless his agent apologizes for comments about club coach Pep Guardiola. Avalanche Jerseys Outlet .The midfielders representative, Dimitri Seluk, recently said Guardiola humiliated his client by leaving him out of Citys squad for the Champions League group stageThat irritated Guardiola, who said that since then Yaya is out.I accept if Mr. Dimitri Seluk came in a press conference or (spoke to) his friends in the media -- because he has not the courage to call me -- and apologized to Manchester City, his teammates, and the trainer, Guardiola said.When that happens, Yaya will be part of the group and he will have the same chance to play all the games.Until then, the 33-year-old Toure wont be adding to his one appearance this season, a virtually dead match in the Champions League playoffs. He didnt even make the substitutes bench for Citys other seven matches so far. City has won all eight games.What do I need to apologize for? Seluk told Sky Sports. Guardiola wins a few games and he thinks he is king.I dont say anything special, and secondly, I live in a democratic country where I can say what I want. Guardiola wont tell me what I say and what I wont say. My opinion is my opinion.An integral part of Citys team since signing for the English club in 2010, Toure struggled for form last season and isnt deemed fit enough by Guardiola to play Citys high-energy pressing game in the Spanish coachs first season at Etihad Stadium.Guardiola previously coached Toure at Barcelona, and sold him to City.Now City coach, Guardiola has showed he is not afraid of taking on big personalities at the club, having also sent longtime goalkeeper Joe Hart on loan to Torino for the rest of the season.I cannot imagine in my period when I was a football player (at Barcelona), my (agent) going to the media and speaking against (former Barca coach) Johan Cruyff, about this and about that, Guardiola said. Maybe its a new era now, the new period changing, but Im an old guy. I am old generation, and (an) old-generation manager has to make his players his job and trainers his job.Seluk is an outspoken agent, and even complained in 2014 that City showed Toure -- a four-time African player of the year -- a lack of respect by not giving him a cake for his 31st birthday.Today, (agents) believe they are more than they are, Guardiola said. If he has a problem call (director of football) Txiki Begiristain, the club, and they can talk. Until he doesnt speak, Yaya is not going to play.Seluk said he believes Guardiola should respect Citys history and called on the coach to also apologize to both Toure and Hart.Hours before Guardiola spoke out, Toure announced in a statement on his Twitter page that he would no longer play for Ivory Coast.He played 113 times for his country, captaining the Ivorians to the Africa Cup of Nations title last year.The fact that I am 33 now, the intensity of training and the multitude of games are not the reasons why I am making this decision, Toure wrote. Football is everything to me, and it gave me so much in my career that I no longer feel able to set myself new goals as a player with the Elephants of Ivory Coast. Cheap Avalanche Jerseys . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Discount Avalanche Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapavalanchechinajerseys.com/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Derek Holland is a free agent after the Texas Rangers declined their $11 million option on his contract and instead chose to pay the left-hander a $1.5 million buyout.The AL West champions announced the move Monday, but left open the possibility of re-signing Holland.Holland was part of Texas only two World Series teams in 2010 and 2011, but has missed significant time because of injuries the past three seasons.The Rangers appreciate the many contributions that Derek Holland has made to this franchise, both on the field and in the community, general manager Jon Daniels said in a statement. While todays action doesnt necessarily close the door on our future interest in Derek, we want to thank him for the impact he has made here.In 179 career games for Texas, Holland is 62-50 with a 4.35 ERA. He was a 25th-round selection in the June 2006 amateur draft and signed with the Rangers the following May.Holland was 7-9 with a 4.95 ERA in 22 games this season while also spending time on the 60-day disabled list for a third consecutive season. He missed two months with left shoulder inflammation.In other news, the Rangers as expected said they will make a $177. Womens Avalanche Jerseys. 2 million qualifying offer to free agent outfielder Ian Desmond, who has until next Monday to accept. If he declines and signs with a different team, the Rangers would receive an extra draft pick following the first round next year.The Rangers didnt make qualifying offers to first baseman Mitch Moreland or right-hander Colby Lewis.Desmond made the All-Star team this year and hit .285 with 22 homers and 86 RBI after signing an $8 million, one-year deal with the Rangers in late February and converting to the outfield. He was a shortstop the previous seven years in Washington, but turned down a $15.8 million qualifying offer from Nationals last offseason.Texas also reinstated designated hitter Prince Fielder from the 60-day disabled list, a necessary procedural move even though the slugger signed through 2020 has ended his playing career.The 32-year-old Fielder announced in August that he wouldnt be able to play again after his second neck surgery in just more than two years. He will go back on the 60-day DL before the 2017 season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Вернуться в «В творческой жизни Милен»